The purpose of the various academic programs is that upon completion of study, students will:
- Exhibit a maturing Christ-like lifestyle in their personal walk with God.
- Be committed to basic Christian values, which include an appreciation for, and exercise of, traditional Pentecostal beliefs.
- Utilize basic disciplines and methodologies of biblical study so that they may be continually applied throughout their ministries.
- Seek to bring together the best in academic understanding and spiritual sensitivity, without compromising either, for the purpose of building the church and the Kingdom of God.
- Manifest skills in preaching, teaching, administrating, counseling, worship, evangelism, and missions to equip the saints for their ministries.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in communicating the principles of the Christian message and in their application in different cultural settings.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Great Commission in their lives and ministries.