Asia Pacific Leadership Development Institute
The Asia Pacific Leadership Development Institute is one of the premier programs for leadership training in Asia and the Pacific. The Institute works in partnership with churches, ministries, and other missions and leadership organizations to enhance and advance emerging and established leaders in developing skills for effective leadership.
- To assess the characteristics and giftings of ministry leaders.
- To provide a setting that encourages reflection and critique of leadership styles in a retreat atmosphere.
- To develop a network of leaders who can interact for the purpose of mutual support, accountability, and encouragement.
A certificate of completion is granted to all participants who complete the program.
Graduate credit available for qualified participants for APTS at additional expenses and work requirements.
- Biblical Leadership Principles
- Mentoring Emerging Leaders
- Purpose Driven Planning and Strategizing
- Assessing the Leader and the Organization
- Team Building in Leadership