General Application Procedure
Students interested in attending APTS courses should fill out the required application form. The admissions committee will consider a student's application only after the Registrar has received all of the following items:
- Completed application form with non-refundable and application fee.
- A 500 to 600-word essay in the applicant's own words, which includes his/her ministry experience, vision for ministry, and how the APTS program would help fulfill this vision.
- Ministerial form
- Sponsorship form
- Official transcripts sent directly to APTS from all Bible schools and/or universities attended.
- Five character references including one from the national leadership of the student's denomination for those who are credentialed ministers.
- If married, a photocopy of marriage certificate (resident students only).
- A Completed medical form (resident students only).
- Two 5 cm. x 5 cm. (2" x 2") photos of the applicant.
Note: The TOEFL or an English language proficiency-screening exam supplied by APTS shall be taken by each applicant in his/her own country. Successful applicants are required to retake the test at APTS during on-campus registration.
Complete requirements for admission should be received 45 days before the beginning of the term; submission after this deadline will incur a late fee.
Post Graduate Application Procedures:
The program committee will make a decision on an application when the following items have been received:
- Official application form
- Brief essay answering questions about personal orientation, vocational objectives, and an assessment of strengths and weaknesses
- A brief autobiography
- Official transcripts sent directly from all colleges, seminaries, and other institutions of higher education attended
- Three recommendations: former professor, local church pastor, applicant's organizational leader
- A health certificate indicating that the applicant is physically fit to pursue doctoral studies
- A non-refundable application fee of $30
For Admissions related inquiries, please contact the Registrar: email@example.com
[ Back To Top ]