The COVID-19 Pandemic has created significant disruptions to the studies and life plans of students with learning and financial issues globally. Students are now experiencing extra expenses and loss of financial opportunities. Thus, APTS set up an affordable flat fee of $250, intended to financially support those students whose study plans have been significantly impacted by COVID-19.
The flat fee structure will be available to all new and returning students who plan to start or continue their studies with us. It will be immediately applied upon successful admission and only to the undergraduate and graduate programs offered by APTS.
Programs covered by the flat fee
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry (Mandarin)
- Graduate Certificate in Ministerial & Theological Studies
- Graduate Concentration Certificate in Ministerial & Theological Studies
- Master of Arts in Ministry *
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies – Islamic Concentration *
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Education
- Master of Divinity*
* CHED Recognized Programs